Well, I made it another week (blech!) haha.
I had my 39 week appointment yesterday, and I haven't dilated any more, but I did go from being about 60% effaced to about 75% effaced. The doctor said that her head is still "floating" and not engaged, which with Rosie, her head didn't engage until they broke my water. Hopefully that does not mean I'm in for another 12 hour labor requiring intervention (although breaking a bulging bag of waters isn't exactly a big deal, I'd like my body to just do it's own thing). Dr West was making no guesses from here, saying if he was wrong I would "hurt him". LOL. After all the false labor I had last Thursday, I was really surprised that I haven't really progressed any further.
I guess I just need to get some patience, and keep telling myself that the Lord has the perfect timing for this baby to come, and I just need to hang onto His promises and trust.
My next appointment is next Monday, at which point, I will technically be 1 day "overdue". I don't plan on inducing unless I'm at least a week overdue or there is some medical reason. I just am sooo tired of being pregnant, and SO excited to meet this baby!!!
1 comment:
I remember how you feel. We cant wait to meet her too, but I am sure for you its much worse. Youre in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment