Someone save me. Yes, Rosie really is getting teeth 7 & 8 both at the same time right now. Oh, has it been a week. We have been teething constantly since she was 2 months old, and it's been heck, but NOW...help.
Meanwhile, life has been good despite all the tears and teeth marks. I finally got some personal sewing done, which was nice. Among other things, Rosie's shopping cart cover had been sitting in a box unfinished for over a month. It still isn't totally done because I don't have a real "pattern", so I'm gonna take it with me shopping so I can mark where the leg holes need to be.
I'm also going to be joining a "Congo" (conglomerate of stores) on Hyena Cart, which should bring in some extra business. It tentatively opens on July 29th, with a back-to-school theme, so I have no idea what I'm going to whip up for that. (Items don't have to actually be something for back to school, they can just have witty names, but I'm still at a loss.)
okay, it's Saturday, and I haven't really been awake all that long, so I'm gonna have to stop there before my brain gives out.
1 comment:
teeth teeth teeth! i will remember to be thankful for my toothless baby.
Post a Comment