Yes, those are the doctor's words, not mine! I'm 2-3 centimeters dilated, and her head's "down in there", so we should be looking at having a baby within the next few days! I still had to make an appt for next week, just in case, but the doctor said I shouldn't make it that far. Yay! Rosie! Come on out!!!
No, wait...I have WAY to much to do around the house! AGH! um...laundry to do, curtains to hang, bird cages to clean...I've got a lot to do tonight! Just in case...Anybody got any extra energy to send my way? I could certainly use it!
3 comments:
This is soo exciting!!! Congrats!! I will be praying for you during this amazing time. Be sure to post TONS of pictures!!
Save up some of that energy. You will need it. Get some rest. :)
yay! i am excited for you!
Post a Comment