Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bunny

I want a bunny. I really really really want a bunny. Preferably a lionhead bunny.

problem? bobby doesn't want any more zoo animals and doesn't think I should get one.

but i LOVE bunnies! I've had bunnies in the past, and they were so fun and cute and fluffy and easy to take care of...

other problem: I only want to spend about $30, and you can't get lionheads with cages for $30. Lionheads by themselves, yes, but I need a cage too.

poo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you need to hit the yard sale circuit in search of a bunny cage ;) I bet you could find one for a super good price...

Anonymous said...

Craigslist is another great place to find a bunny and bunny gear.

BTW - I have a new blog. Check it out if you get a chance sometime.
http://lindsay-justlindsay.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

you say bobby doesn't want any more zoo animals and yet he wants a cow? *yeesh* :)
if you wait just about 4.5 more months you'll have a new creature to take care of, and you won't have to get a bunny. (and probably won't have time for one anyway)

:)